Outcomes – Implementation
Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Build Community Capacity for Delivery - enhance infrastructure and expertise
Build Community Capacity for Delivery - select/train community-based interventionists (an interim intervention)
Cost, Benefits, and Values
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - develop outreach, recruitment, and data collection strategies appropriate for population and setting
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - develop rigorous study design that is appropriate for intervention delivered in community setting
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - Select Measures of Outcomes, Mediators, and Moderators that are Relevant and Appropriate for Population Identify
Direct Instrumental Use
Feasibility, fidelity, penetration, acceptability, sustainability, uptake, costs
Implementation plan and its realization; EBP innovation uptake; Patient and organizational outcomes achievement
making the effort to use
The definition of the construct.
The effects of deliberate and purposive actions to implement new treatments, practices, and services. Implementation outcomes have three important functions. First, they serve as indicators of the implementation success. Second, they are proximal indicators of implementation processes. And third, they are key intermediate outcomes in relation to service system or clinical outcomes in treatment effectiveness and quality of care research. Because an intervention or treatment will not be effective if it is not implemented well, implementation outcomes serve as necessary preconditions for attaining subsequent desired changes in clinical or service outcomes.
- Conceptual Framework for Research Knowledge Transfer and Utilization
- Conceptual Model of Implementation Research
- Facilitating Adoption of Best Practices (FAB) Model
- Framework for Enhancing the Value of Research for Dissemination and Implementation
- Health Equity Implementation Framework
- Health Promotion Technology Transfer Process
- Implementation Effectiveness Model
- Knowledge Exchange Framework
- Organizational Theory of Innovation Implementation
- RE-AIM 2.0/Contextually Expanded RE-AIM
- Stetler Model of Research Utilization
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities
- Utilization-Focused Surveillance Framework