Outcomes – Health/QOL/Satisfaction/Clinical
Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Build Community Capacity for Delivery - enhance infrastructure and expertise
Build Community Capacity for Delivery - select/train community-based interventionists (an interim intervention)
Community and Population Health
Deliver Trans-created Intervention and Evaluate Implementation Process - Create and Implement Methods for Assessing Other Process for Delivering Intervention (Summative Evaluation)
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - develop outreach, recruitment, and data collection strategies appropriate for population and setting
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - develop rigorous study design that is appropriate for intervention delivered in community setting
Design Study, Methods, and Measures for Community Setting - Select Measures of Outcomes, Mediators, and Moderators that are Relevant and Appropriate for Population Identification
Health of the Population
Health status impact.
Increase Healthy Eating
Increase Physical Activity
Patient Care & Health Outcomes
Provider and patient satisfaction
Quality of life."
Satisfaction, Function, Symptomotology
- ACE Star Model of Knowledge Transformation
- Conceptual Model of Implementation Research
- Conceptualizing Dissemination Research and Activity: Canadian Heart Health Initiative
- Davis’ Pathman-PRECEED Model
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Framework for Enhancing the Value of Research for Dissemination and Implementation
- Framework for the Dissemination & Utilization of Research for Health-Care Policy & Practice
- Framework of Dissemination in Health Services Intervention Research
- Interacting Elements of Integrating Science, Policy, and Practice
- Practical, Robust Implementation and Sustainability Model (PRISM)
- Pragmatic-Explanatory Continuum Indicator Summary 2
- Precede-Proceed Model
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities