Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Assign Responsibility for Leadership
Dissemination field agents
External Change Agents
Formally appointed internal Implementation leaders
Leadership and Champion of Innovation
Media & Change Agents
Opinions of internal and External Experts
Public consitituencies, advocates
Reception and champions
The definition of the construct.
Champion: Effective, influential individuals at the implementation site who can facilitate the implementation of the intervention by mobilizing internal support for the presence of strong champions, often correlated with large implementation fidelity.
Change agent: Change agents are representatives of change agencies that are external to an organization or community, and their goal is to influence the innovation decisions of members of the organization or community. Change agents often use opinion leaders from an organization or community to facilitate the dissemination and adoption process.18
- Blueprint for Dissemination
- Collaborative Model for Knowledge Translation Between Research and Practice Settings
- Conceptual Framework for Research Knowledge Transfer and Utilization
- Conceptualizing Dissemination Research and Activity: Canadian Heart Health Initiative
- Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- EMTReK – Evidence-based Model for the Transfer and Exchange of Research Knowledge
- Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, Sustainment (EPIS) model (Conceptual Model of Evidence-based Practice Implementation in Public Service Sectors)
- Framework for Dissemination of Evidence-Based Policy
- Framework of Dissemination in Health Services Intervention Research
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model and Guidelines
- Marketing and Distribution System for Public Heatlh
- Model for Predictors of Adoption