Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Comparison with other treatments
Complexity, Relative Advantage, and Observability
Phase 3: evaluation of CW implementation programs
The definition of the construct.
Stakeholders’ perception of the advantage of implementing the intervention versus an alternative solution. This construct includes the concept of visibility or observability of the benefits.
- Blueprint for Dissemination
- Choosing Wisely Deimplementation Framework
- Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research
- Diffusion of Innovation
- Greenhalgh Diffusion of Innovations in Service Organizations
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model and Guidelines
- Model for Improving the Dissemination of Nursing Research
- Model for Predictors of Adoption