Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Cost-efficacy and Feasibility
Design Intervention Prototype - (4B) design intervention for fit to community setting and population
Ensure all patients Receive the interventions
Feasibility, fidelity, penetration, acceptability, sustainability, uptake, costs
Feedback on Execution and Fidelity
Readiness for Change/Capacity to Adopt
The definition of the construct.
The absolute number, proportion, and representativeness of individuals who are willing to participate in a given initiative.
- Conceptual Model of Implementation Research
- EQ-DI Framework
- Framework for Enhancing the Value of Research for Dissemination and Implementation
- Model for Predictors of Adoption
- Proctor’s Implementation Outcomes
- Pronovost’s 4E’s Process Theory
- RE-AIM 1.0 Framework
- RE-AIM 2.0/Contextually Expanded RE-AIM
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities