Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Burden (complexity and cost)
Complexity, Relative Advantage, and Observability
The definition of the construct.
Perceived difficulty of implementation, reflected by duration, scope, radicalness, disruptiveness, centrality, and intricacy and number of steps required to implement
- Blueprint for Dissemination
- Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research
- Diffusion of Innovation
- Greenhalgh Diffusion of Innovations in Service Organizations
- Interacting Elements of Integrating Science, Policy, and Practice
- Model for Predictors of Adoption
- Practical, Robust Implementation and Sustainability Model (PRISM)