Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Characteristics of the Communication
Communicate recommended change to stakeholders
Communicate the findings
Communication (awareness & technical)
Communication and Influence
Related to Communication
The definition of the construct.
Formal or informal channels, which employ mass
media, social media, and which may involve personalized face-to-face contact. Links those with knowledge of innovation with those who don't possess knowledge. Mass-media channels: radio, television, newspaper.
Interpersonal channels: face-to-face interaction
Interactive communication channels: internet
- Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Facilitating Adoption of Best Practices (FAB) Model
- Greenhalgh Diffusion of Innovations in Service Organizations
- Knowledge Exchange Framework
- Knowledge Transfer and Exchange
- Model for Improving the Dissemination of Nursing Research
- Model for Locally Based Research Transfer Development
- Model for Predictors of Adoption
- Practical, Robust Implementation and Sustainability Model (PRISM)
- RAND Model of Persuasive Communication and Diffusion of Medical Innovation
- Research Development Dissemination and Utilization Framework
- Six-Step Framework for International Physical Activity Dissemination