Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Alignment of External Environment
Design Intervention Prototype - (4B) design intervention for fit to community setting and population
Identification of effective intervention that fits local settings
Innovation Fit with Users’ Norms and Values
Innovation Values Fit
Provision of Services to Meet Disparate Language Needs
Relevance and Importance for Nursing Practice
Specify Theory - Determine theoretical basis for behavioral changes
Topic is a key strategic iniatiative
The definition of the construct.
The degree to which the characteristics of all evidence-based interventions are compatible with the delivery system structure and values.
- Blueprint for Dissemination
- Designing and evaluating interventions to eliminate racial and ethnic disparities in health care
- Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, Sustainment (EPIS) model (Conceptual Model of Evidence-based Practice Implementation in Public Service Sectors)
- Framework for Spread
- Framework for Translating Evidence into Action
- Implementation Effectiveness Model
- Model for Improving the Dissemination of Nursing Research
- Model for Predictors of Adoption
- Organizational Theory of Innovation Implementation
- RE-AIM 2.0/Contextually Expanded RE-AIM
- Replicating Effective Programs Framework
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities