Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Deliver Trans-created Intervention and Evaluate Implementation Process - Create and Implement Methods for Assessing Other Process for Delivering Intervention (Summative Evaluation)
The definition of the construct.
Outcome variables, the end results of evidence-based interventions, in D&I research are often different from those in traditional health research and have to be defined broadly, including short- and long-term outcomes, individual and organizational- or population-level outcomes, impacts on quality of life, adverse consequences, and economic evaluation. Although individual-level variables can also be important (e.g., behavior change variables such as smoking or physical activity), outcome measures in D&I research are typically measured at organizational, community, or policy level (e.g., organizational change, community readiness for change).
- Advancing health disparities research within the health care system
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Knowledge Translation within the Research Cycle Model or Knowledge Action Model
- Critical Realism & the Arts Research Utilization Model (CRARIUM)
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Facilitating Adoption of Best Practices (FAB) Model
- Framework for the Dissemination & Utilization of Research for Health-Care Policy & Practice
- Framework of Dissemination in Health Services Intervention Research
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model and Guidelines
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities