Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Core Implementation Components
Delivered as Intended; Adherence; Integrity; Quality of Program Delivery
Design Intervention Prototype - Manualize Intervention to Assure Standardization
Feasibility, fidelity, penetration, acceptability, sustainability, uptake, costs
Feedback on Execution and Fidelity
Phase 3: evaluation of CW implementation programs
The definition of the construct.
Degree to which an intervention was implemented as it was prescribed in the original protocol or as it was intended by the program developers." Fidelity of the intervention as it is implemented in a "real world" setting may be compared to the fidelity from the original evidence based intervention. Fidelity should be considered within the early and middle implementation stages.
- Active Implementation Framework
- Choosing Wisely Deimplementation Framework
- Conceptual Model of Implementation Research
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, Sustainment (EPIS) model (Conceptual Model of Evidence-based Practice Implementation in Public Service Sectors)
- Implementation Effectiveness Model
- Interacting Elements of Integrating Science, Policy, and Practice
- Model for Predictors of Adoption
- Proctor’s Implementation Outcomes
- Transcreation Framework for Community-engaged Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities