Number of Models:
The number of models that include elements aligned with the given construct.
Components abstracted from each model and aligned with the given construct.
Awareness, attitude, knowledge
Knowledge (including knowledge of condition/scientific rationale)
Knowledge of task environment
Phase 2: identifying barriers and potential interventions to implement CW recommendations
- Active Implementation Framework
- Choosing Wisely Deimplementation Framework
- Coordinated Implementation Model
- Davis’ Pathman-PRECEED Model
- Dissemination and Implementation Framework for an Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Dissemination of Evidence-based Interventions to Prevent Obesity
- Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, Sustainment (EPIS) model (Conceptual Model of Evidence-based Practice Implementation in Public Service Sectors)
- Framework for Dissemination of Evidence-Based Policy
- Theoretical Domains Framework